2019 Introduced Ordinances
- Ordinance 4-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $4,000,000 of loan revenue bonds from the Morris County Improvement Authority. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 11-2019: An ordinance ending Article XXXIB, B-P2 Business and Professional District, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township, Entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, so as to allow for inclusionary housing development at an increased density in order to address the Township's constitutional obligation to provide affordable housing. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 35-2019: An ordinance amending Section 3 of Ordinance 39-2018 with the appropriation of an additional $45,000 from the unallocated portion of the Township's 2019 Capital Improvement Fund.
- Ordinance 36-2019: An ordinance amending & supplementing Section 267-46 Schedule XVI: No Stopping or Standing Certain Hours' of the Code of the Township with the inclusion of Mountview Road parking restrictions.
- Ordinance 37-2019: An ordinance repealing Salem Drive's 'Parking Prohibited Certain Hours Provision' under Section 267-45 & further amending and supplementing with the inclusion of 'No Stopping or Standing Certain Hours'
- Ordinance 38-2019: An ordinance amending Article XX, Signs and Other Regulations in Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township of Hanover entitled Land Use and Development Legislation for retail sales & service uses.
- Ordinance 39-2019: An ordinance amending Section 166-144, Accessory Buildings in Article XIX, General Provisions of the Code of the Township entitled Land Use and Development Legislation to permit & regulate residential detached garages. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>