- Health Education & Information
- General Health Topics
General Health Topics
- Electronic Cigarettes & Vaping
- Healthy Heart
- HIV & Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Opioid Addiction
- Summer Tips
Food Safety During the Summer Months
- View information on how to keep your summer barbecues and picnics safe.
Staying Healthy & Safe When Swimming
- Swimming during the summer months is not without its risks. Learn how to stay safe.
Warning Signs and Symptoms of Heat-Related Illness (PDF)
- Heat-related illnesses are preventable. Learn the symptoms and what to do if you or a loved one shows signs of having a heat-related illness.
Healthy Swimming and Recreational Water Illnesses
- Recreational water illnesses are diseases that people can get from the water in which they swim and play—like swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, water playgrounds, or oceans, lakes, and rivers—if the water is contaminated with germs.