2023 Award of Contract
- Andrew Hipolit, PE, PP and the Firm of Colliers Engineering & Design, Inc. (DBA Maser Consulting) - To Perform An Aerial Inspection Survey and Base Mapping of the Whippany River and Its Tributaries as Part of the Whippany River Flood Mitigation Project.
- Community Grants, Planning, and Housing (Known as CGP&H) - Pursuant to the Final Judgment of Compliance and Repose Issued by the Superior Court on May 3, 2021 as it relates to the Township’s affordable housing obligations, the Township is required to appoint an administrative Agent for future rental developments where the developer is not appointing its administrative agent and for oversight of the administration of the Township’s existing affordable rental projects, CGP&H will serve as the Township’s affordable housing administrative agent. CGP&H’s written quotation of rates is on file in the office of the Business Administrator. This award represents a renewal of the professional services agreement for the period commencing September 1, 2023 through August 31, 2024
- Edmunds GovTech - Convert the current financial management system and implement a new system for the Finance Department including but not limited to hosting and providing software modules related but not limited to the preparation of requisitions and purchase orders, escrow accounting, tax and sewer billings and payments.
- Garden State Fireworks, Inc. - Fireworks Display Independence Day Celebration
- Housing Partnership for Morris County - The Housing Partnership for Morris County will continue to act primarily as an agent of Hanover Township in the sale of the Township’s affordable housing units in accordance with provisions of the New Jersey Fair Act and the rules and regulations promulgated under N.J.A.C. 5:80-26.1 et seq.
- Integra Realty Resources - The Firm shall defend outstanding 2023 tax appeals and tax appeals anticipated to be filed in 2024.
- Nisivoccia LLP - To conduct a financial audit of the Township's calendar year 2023 financial accounts and records, and if necessary, the filing of the audit, budget, and financial statements through the Division of Local Government Services’ Financial Automation Submission Tracking (“FAST”) System.
- Richard F. Smith, Jr., P.L.S. - To provide the Township of Hanover with land surveying services in the review of survey documents submitted to the Township as they relate to applications pending before the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment.