2020 Award of Contract
Awards of Contract documents open in a new window as a PDF.
- Aegis Restauro - To repair, restore and preserve nine (9) historic gravestone markers at the Township’s historic Whippany Burying Yard, also known as the Whippany Cemetery, located on the southerly side of New Jersey Highway Route 10 eastbound in Whippany. The Landmark Commission will serve as the Township’s primary organization in supervising, coordinating and implementing the restoration project.
- The Firm of Dorsey & Semrau - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as the Township Attorney, which services shall include, but not be limited to, the preparation of legal opinions and the representation of the Township in litigation matters, all of which are more particularly specified in the Agreement on file in the Township Clerk’s office.
- Garden State Fireworks - For the Independence Day Celebration fireworks display.
- GovDeals - To conduct an online public auction of Township personal property no longer needed for public use, and tangible personal property found or recovered by the Hanover Township Police Department, pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-36 and N.J.S.A. 40A:14-1.57. GovDeals was awarded a contract by Sourcewell under NJPA Contract No. 041316-GDI for the period beginning June 22, 2016, and expiring on June 22, 2020.
- James M. Turteltaub, Esq. And the Firm of Carlin & Ward - Township with Special Legal Counsel with regard to any issues related to the proposed acquisition of a portion of the property located at 30 North Jefferson Road for the purpose of constructing affordable housing on the property which is also designated as Lot 5 in Block 9102 as set forth on the Tax Map of the Township of Hanover.
- Kopacz, Robert - To videotape all regular public meetings of the Township Committee during the calendar year 2020 and providing the Township with three (3) standard-definition DVDs.
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey - To provide the Township Committee, theOpen Space Advisory Committee, and the Township’s professional staff with continued technical assistance and guidance related to various open space issues and subjects pertinent to the acquisition of open space tracts within the Township. The Township has executed a limited EUS Agreement in which the Conservancy will provide specific services. In the event the Township requires the performance of additional services not covered under the EUS Agreement, the Conservancy shall provide the Business Administrator with quotations and proposals which services if authorized, will be billed separately and apart from the EUS Agreement.
- Millennium Strategies, LLC - To provide disaster recover administrative services in seeking reimbursement from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as it relates to those labor and material costs expended by the Township in protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the Township’s employees and members of the public as a result of the COVID-19 public health and states of emergency.
- Steven S. Mullen and the Firm of JCT Solutions - To perform design and oversight services during the Phase I upgrade and improvement to the Police Department’s radio communications’ system including a new fiber-optic network, all in accordance with the improvements authorized by Capital Improvement Ordinance No. 16-2020 on file in the Business Administrator/Township Clerk’s Office.
- The Firm of Trimboli and Prusinowski LLC - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as Special Labor Counsel, which services shall include, but not be limited to, preparation for and attendance at negotiation meetings with various labor organization representatives, the preparation of written legal opinions, and the representation of the Township in litigation arising out of matters for which Mr. Trimboli is retained.