2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- This site has a wealth of information about COVID-19 and the on-going situation in New Jersey. Case number statistics and testing site locations can also be found there. It should be your primary source for accurate, up-to-date facts.
You can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information related to the virus and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, you can text your zip code to 898-211.
Halloween 2020 Guidelines
- Please refer to Morris County’s website for the most up-to-date number of cases in Hanover Township and the rest of Morris County. The tally will be updated daily (except on weekends) by 5 p.m.
- NJ Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)’s 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Public Call Center (NJPIES): 1-800-222-1222
Helpful information related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- What is my COVID-19 Risk Level? (PDF) PDF
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Fact Sheet (PDF)
- What is Social Distancing? (PDF)
- Social Distancing: What Does It Mean? (PDF)
- COVID-19 Informational Flyer (PDF)
- NJ Department of Health COVID-19 FAQ (PDF) PDF
Information for local businesses: