2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- This site has a wealth of information about COVID-19 and the ongoing situation in New Jersey. Case number statistics and testing site locations can also be found there. It should be your primary source for accurate, up-to-date facts.
You can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information related to the virus and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, you can text your zip code to 898-211.
- Ride United Transportation Access - Free or discounted rides to vaccination sites (PDF)
- Concerns on the J&J Vaccine
- 5 Reasons to Get Vaccinated (PDF) + 5 Motivos Para Vacunarse (PDF)
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinated (PDF) + Cuando Esté Completemente Vacunando (PDF)
- April 13, 2021: J&J Homebound Immunizations Halted
- Morris County - Your Health Matters (Biannual Newsletter - March 2021) - Covid-19 Vaccines (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Support Line for Ages 75 and Older (PDF)
Vaccines are now available to:
- Paid & unpaid healthcare workers
- Residents & workers of long-term care and high-risk congregate-care facilities
- First responders including sworn law enforcement and fire professionals
- Individuals over 65 years old
- Individuals 16-64 that have certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus
- The NJDOH Website to Pre-Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine is Live Now
- Pre-register for eligibility, and input your personal, contact, health insurance, and demographic information. This also allows individuals to schedule an appointment for those who are immediately eligible based on screening questions.
- Guidelines for Getting an Appointment for a Covid Vaccine (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments By Phone - The State of New Jersey has established a new call center for people who don't use the internet to schedule Covid-19 vaccination appointments. The number for the vaccine registration by phone is 1-855-568-0545 or you can complete an online form at https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
- Obtain up-to-date information on vaccinations at the State's COVID-19 Vaccination website: https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/topics/covid2019_vaccination.shtml
- Why Get Vaccinated? (PDF)
- Getting 'Back to Normal' is Going to Take All of Our Tools (PDF)
Morris County Testing
- COVID testing will be available at the County College of Morris on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday’s and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Symptomatic individuals who are unable to leave their homes will still have the ability to order an At-Home COVID test via Pixel by Lab Corps. More information can be found here: https://www.morriscountynj.gov/Residents/Health/Coronavirus/Get-a-Covid-19-Test
- Please refer to Morris County’s website for the most up-to-date number of cases in Hanover Township and the rest of Morris County. The tally will be updated daily (except on weekends) by 5 p.m.
- NJ Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)’s 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Public Call Center (NJPIES): 1-800-222-1222