Who Can Register to Vote?
To register to vote in New Jersey you must be:
- a United States Citizen
- at least 18 years old by the next election
- a resident of your home county for 30 days before the election
You are not eligible to register to vote if you are serving a sentence or on parole or probation, as a result of a conviction of an indictable offense under state or federal law or have been adjudged mentally incompetent.
Register to Vote / Change of Name or Address
To register to vote in Morris County, please print and complete this form:
- NJ Voter Registration Form: English & Spanish
- The Commissioners of Registration cannot accept faxed copies or an electronic transmission of a voter registration form. An original signature is required.
- The Voter Registration Form can also be used for name and address changes. Forms must be received 21 days prior to the next election to be able to vote in that election.
Mail completed form to:
Board of Elections
Commissioner of Registration
Administration & Records Building
10 Court Street
PO Box 900
Morristown, NJ 07963-0900
Are You Registered to Vote?
Find out on the The New Jersey Division of Elections website - CLICK HERE
Find Your Polling Place, Ward, Voting District Information
The New Jersey Division of Elections website lets you find your Ward, polling place, and voting district information by filling out an online form with your registered voting address.
If an exact match is found in the state's records, you will be provided with your Polling Place, Voting Area District and the County Election Official information. If no match is found, please contact the Municipal Clerk’s Office for polling place location: 973-428-2471
Vote By Mail
Mail or hand-deliver the Vote by Mail application to:
Morris County Clerk’s Office
PO Box 315
10 Court Street
Administration & Records Building, 1st Floor
Morristown, NJ 07963-0315
More election and voting information can be found on the Morris County Elections Center Website