Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In accordance with Executive Order 133 issued by Governor Phil Murphy on April 29, 2020, the Township Committee has decided to re-open park walking paths only and the community farm and garden starting on Saturday, May 2, 2020 subject to the following:
1. Members of the public using the walking paths and garden must practice social distancing and stay at least six feet apart whenever practical;
2. Face masks should be worn at all times;
3. Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of the paths;
4. Refrain from using the park walking paths if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19;
5. All parks, athletic fields, playgrounds, bathrooms and pavilions shall remain closed;
6. No organized or contact activities or sports shall be allowed;
7. The exercise stations and equipment at Central Park shall not be used;
8. Available parking at all park and recreational facilities will be limited to 50% of the maximum capacity at any time.;
9. No picnicking shall be permitted.
10. The newly constructed pedestrian trail behind the Bee Meadow Pool in Bee Meadow Park is closed as it has not been inspected and accepted by the Township.
Penalties for violating the above may be imposed in accordance with EO 133 and any other applicable statutes and Township ordinances.
The above policy and restrictions shall remain in full force and effect unless modified or revoked by the Township Committee.