- To join the Slattery Detachment #206 of the Marine Corps League Opens in New Window , you must be a Marine or Fleet Marine Force (FMF) Corpsman, Doctor or Chaplain. All active, inactive, retired or honorably discharged corpsmen are welcome. For more information please contact Tom Miller, Commandant at 973-887-2987.
- Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. (with several exceptions due to holidays).
- Meetings are held in the upstairs section of American Legion Post #155 located at 13 Legion Place in Whippany.
- Marines Care Foundation Opens in New Window - Marines Care Foundation, in memory of LCPL Chris Cosgrove III, is a public charity as designated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The charity provides benevolent assistance nationwide to all wounded military members. This includes those on active duty, veterans and their families who are experiencing hardship. Chris was a member of Detachment #206 and a resident of Cedar Knolls when he was killed in action in Iraq in October 2006.
- The NJC4EPC website Opens in New Window is an online hub of information to equip law enforcement, educators, municipal and school officials, and parents with knowledge on current trends in substance abuse and links to agencies that can offer help in dealing with drug and other substance addiction. Read more about the website launch (PDF) Opens in New Window .
- Upcoming Events: 2020 Ice Skating Program (PDF)2 Opens in New Window